Pure FullFit - product information
Great flavours are produced when all of the ingredients combine perfectly. This is just as much true for cooking as it is for the functionality and feel-good factor of a kitchen. There‘s no universal formula. Instead, the design is the product of personal perceptions, the architecture of the room and the possibilities offered by the structural elements. The Pure FullFit customized (CU) induction hob opens up completely new horizons for customised and signature designs of the worktop and hob.
Together with our partner AEG, we have created a quality product that offers superlative design, individuality and functionality. With the Pure FullFit customized, you will experience a true innovation with an incomparably unique character from Lechner:
- A unit with a great design
- Blend of design and function
- A unique piece with a strong character
- Pure FullFit CU90 & CU120
With technology from AEG
Just like all induction hobs, the Pure FullFit also features ultra-fast and effective heating. An electromagnet underneath the glass surface generates a powerful thermal field that heats the pan above it, but not the hob itself. Thanks to integrated MaxiSense® technology, cooking is truly fun:
- Flexible cooking zones and automatic pan recognition: instead of demarcated zones, the hob has special crossed markings, which have coils concealed underneath. The pan simply has to touch one of these markings and the hob adjusts automatically to the size and shape of the pan placed on it.
- Direct Touch: a fingertip is all it takes to effortlessly and accurately control all temperature settings.
- Power boost: The cooking process can be accelerated by enabling more intense heat.
- Stop + Go: At the press of a button, all of the active zones are switched to ‘keep warm’ and allow breaks during cooking.
A tailor-made hob:
the CU induction hob is available in two widths, with customisable depth (W x D):
- Pure FullFit CU90: 900 x 601 - 890 mm
- Pure FullFit CU120: 1200 x 601 - 890 mm
The Pure FullFit CU induction hob can be combined with the following materials:
- Natural stone, quartz stone and ceramic
- Solid surface