Whether making coffee in the morning or preparing dinner, your laminate splashback is your daily companion. It therefore makes sense to choose a design that you will still enjoy in the future. We offer three different model series that will satisfy even the most discerning kitchen designer:
- Matt: A matt splashback creates some warm and homely flair. From imaginative designs to wood and stone looks, this collection offers huge variety.
- High gloss: Create a glamorous appearance for your kitchen with this series. The exclusive surface exudes an ultra-modern look in both solid-colour and multicoloured designs.
- Colour + Structure: With the C+S collection, you can transform your splashback into an eye-catching natural highlight with a high-quality textured surface. The realistic imitation stone or wood textures are almost indistinguishable from the real thing. Luxury you can touch!
The effort required to keep your laminate kitchen splashback looking beautiful is more than manageable. This is another reason why this material is one of the most popular and frequently used materials in kitchen design.
Important information regarding daily use of a laminate wall panelling:
- Laminate is not heat resistant. Therefore, do not install your splashback behind gas hobs. A small safety distance from the hot plate and other heat sources is recommended as a precaution.
- When cleaning your splashback, we advise against using sharp-edged and abrasive objects, acids or aggressive agents. Consequently, do not use any tools such as metal sponges, scouring agents, nail polish remover or chlorine-based cleaners.
- Furniture polishes and products containing greases or waxes tend to form unsightly streaks and layers. Therefore, do not use them to clean your laminate kitchen splashback.
- A daily wipe down with a lint-free cloth is worthwhile, especially if you live in an area with hard water. This will help to prevent unsightly limescale residues.
Cleaning your splashback is quick and easy
At the end of each day you can clean the surface of your splashback in just a few simple steps. If there is only light soiling, a soft sponge or cloth with some lukewarm water is sufficient. Simply wipe the surface and dry it afterwards.
Stubborn dirt, sauce splashes and other soiling can be loosened with the help of:
- mild kitchen or vinegar-based cleaners
- glass cleaners
- soapy water
You can also use a very soft nylon brush to remove any dirt. Particularly stubborn marks will require equally special measures. Once again, laminate scores thanks to its low maintenance requirements. A mixture of detergent and water or a mixture of liquid cleaner and polishing chalk will do the job. Caution: do not use the second option on high-gloss panels as it may leave dull spots.
If wax splashes or grease droplets have collected on the surface and cannot be removed by conventional means, simply use a little white spirit. Clean the affected area and then rinse with lukewarm water.